The following materials are to be used when hand-washing a vehicle with matt paint finish (it is not advised to use any mechanised car wash);
- Remove foreign substances such as insect remains, tar, and road debris using a soft applicator and a mild solvent; saturate and soak area with water before cleaning - rub lightly.
- Only use a microfibre chenille wash mitt when washing.
- Use a pH balanced soap and avoid caustic detergents and harsh degreasers.
- Two buckets of water are required to rinse the wash mitt to avoid scratching.
- Microfibre chenille chamois.
- Microfibre towel.
- Matt finish vehicles do not require wax, polish or anything else to create shine.
Check out our video below on Veloster SR Turbo Matt Paint Customer Care.