Resolving your complaint:
At Hyundai Motor Company Australia, we take your concern seriously. We take the time to listen to what you have to say. Whether it's an issue with your vehicle or a challenge you are experiencing with the sale or service of your vehicle, please let us know.
How to make a complaint:
We carefully choose skilled and experienced motor trade professionals to become members of our authorised network of dealers and service centres. Your Hyundai dealer should be your first point of contact, if your complaint relates to a concern with the operation of your vehicle or a service provided by your dealer that has not met your expectations. If your local Hyundai dealer is unable to resolve your enquiry, you can contact us using one of the following:
- Online form contact us and then select the “Making a complaint”.
- Talk to us on 1800 186 306
- To lodge a complaint via letter:
Locked Bag 2018
North Ryde BC
What information will you need to raise a concern?
- Your name, address, phone number and email
- Vehicle Identification Number(VIN) and/or registration number
- Vehicle kilometres
- Name of Hyundai dealership you have presented your vehicle to
- Details of your concern; what have you experienced?
What happens when you make a complaint with us?
Please click the link below to view full details.