Frequently asked questions
New Vehicle Warranty Coverage
- Are out of pocket expenses such as accommodation, travel or commercial loss included in the Warranty?
- Are tyres covered by the Hyundai Warranty?
- Can I modify my car and if so, what will happen to my warranty?
- Can I organise a loan vehicle if my car needs servicing or warranty repair?
- Do I need to return to the authorised Hyundai Dealership to have warranty work carried out?
- Does towing a caravan or trailer impact on my Warranty?
- How do I find out what items are covered under warranty?
- If I am having problems with my Hyundai during the warranty period what is the best way of getting my car repaired?
- If I have an accident, is my vehicle covered by the Hyundai Warranty?
- If I have my vehicle serviced by someone other than a Hyundai Dealer, will this void my warranty?
- Is the Hyundai Manufacturer's Warranty transferable with the vehicle?
- My dealer is telling me that a consumable item needs replacing.
- What is not covered by the Hyundai Warranty?
- Would converting my Hyundai to LPG affect my warranty?